Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Simple and Delicious - Pork Roast and Veggies

This is one of our favorite dinners and so easy....

I roast a pork sirloin roast (I cut the large "tip" roasts in half when I roast them and save one for a second meal), with a couple of small sweet potatoes alongside. The onions? Cut a large onion in half, season as desired (I put a bit of worcestershire sauce, butter, salt and pepper) and cover with a heat-proof plastic wrap, allowing a vent hole. Microwave until soft. Or add to the roast and sweet potatoes (without the plastic of course).

And of course One-Minute Broccoli. Bring broccoli and water to a rolling boil, let boil about one minute and turn off heat. In another 2-3 minutes, drain. It shouldn't be crispy, but firm. Yum.

I like to have homemade Aioli to spoon over the broccoli of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment